Warning
This ghost story is rated Mature by its author, and contains material meant for readers 18+

Watching over me

Watching over me

I could always sense when there's spirits around. This is my story.
I could always sense when there's spirits around.  Not see them,  just know they're here.  Well,  one night I was staying at my grandparents home and had just been tucked in to bed, grandma turned off the light and closed the door.  As she left , she turned on the hall light so it wasn't dark in case I had to use the bathroom.   As I laid there,  I heard footsteps from the hall.  It was an old house so creaky floors were normal.  I assumed is was my grandparents, except I could hear them laughing downstairs.  Then,  at the foot of my bed I saw a man standing there.  He was wearing a suit from the 1940's and was carrying a man's fedora.  For a moment I was frightened,  but he walked to my side,  smoothed my covers over me,  gently brushed my hair from my eyes and smiled.  Then he just disappeared.  

The next day I told my grandma about my experience.  I described the man and suddenly she teared up.  She told me that that was her father just making sure I was tucked in,  just like he used to do to her when she was young.

© Rlcasella125 - 07-15-18

Tip Jar Support content creators. Any contribution is made directly to this author.

red tulip
that is so nice did you ask about his name maybe you can talk on a spirit board nex time you go to your grandparents

Want to comment on this ghost story? or Sign Up

Who's browsing: 1 Guest(s)

Stats

1 Comment
21 Likes
Added 07-15-18

User

Bio

Contact Us   Email: support@myghoststory.com   Terms   Privacy   © MyGhostStory.com 2017-2021