Warning
This ghost story is rated Mature by its author, and contains material meant for readers 18+

Paranormal Entity in Upstate NY

Paranormal Entity in Upstate NY

Did not see anything when I took the picture.
Dark Entity located to the right of my friend.

© JohnBurvee45 - 12-07-19

Tip Jar Support content creators. Any contribution is made directly to this author.

thomas456
I made an account just to comment on this post. I find it very hard to believe that this is actual evidence of a paranormal entity. When taking a closer look at the photo it can be seen that most of the photo is taken in very high quality and large amounts of detail but where the "Dark Entity" is located the quality is very fuzzy. This could be the result of a "long exposure" photo which is just the average of multiple photos taken at a single time. This would explain how his "Friend" and his surroundings are very high quality in the photo but the "Dark Entity" is blurry and looks like it was moving while the photo was taken. So I question the legitimacy of @JohnBurvee45 post since he could either use another person or shadow to make this effect of a "ghost".

Mr. Ghost Stories
12-17-19thomas456 Wrote: I made an account just to comment on this post. I find it very hard to believe that this is actual evidence of a paranormal entity. When taking a closer look at the photo it can be seen that most of the photo is taken in very high quality and large amounts of detail but where the "Dark Entity" is located the quality is very fuzzy. This could be the result of a "long exposure" photo which is just the average of multiple photos taken at a single time. This would explain how his "Friend" and his surroundings are very high quality in the photo but the "Dark Entity" is blurry and looks like it was moving while the photo was taken. So I question the legitimacy of @JohnBurvee45 post since he could either use another person or shadow to make this effect of a "ghost".

I thank you for the comment,  and the scrutiny,  and for providing an objective review in which to compare points. You made some great points. 

To me, it looks like the outline of a ghostly apparition, as if it is the world's greatest ghost photo,  or not ghostly at all. 

On a side note,  I just noticed the file uploader in reply,  that should not be there, I will fix that soon.

JohnBurvee45
12-17-19 thomas456 Wrote: I made an account just to comment on this post. I find it very hard to believe that this is actual evidence of a paranormal entity. When taking a closer look at the photo it can be seen that most of the photo is taken in very high quality and large amounts of detail but where the "Dark Entity" is located the quality is very fuzzy. This could be the result of a "long exposure" photo which is just the average of multiple photos taken at a single time. This would explain how his "Friend" and his surroundings are very high quality in the photo but the "Dark Entity" is blurry and looks like it was moving while the photo was taken. So I question the legitimacy of @JohnBurvee45 post since he could either use another person or shadow to make this effect of a "ghost".

I understand your concerns about the legitimacy of the photo. With that being said, my friend and I were the only ones around when taking the photo. I have no need to lie and make a fool of myself. Besides fake ghost pictures are very easy to notice too and that effect you described is well documented when it comes to fake ghost pictures. My intentions were only to spread awareness and get answers and find out the truth. I understand there will be resistance trying to reach this goal but, with the help of this community and other paranormal communities, I will seek the answers that everyone is looking for. Once again, I thank you for your criticism but I am going to have to disagree with your evaluation of the evidence that I have provided. This is in fact a paranormal entity.

Thanks again @Mr. Ghost Stories for the support!

Mr. Ghost Stories
12-21-19JohnBurvee45 Wrote:
12-17-19 thomas456 Wrote: I made an account just to comment on this post. I find it very hard to believe that this is actual evidence of a paranormal entity. When taking a closer look at the photo it can be seen that most of the photo is taken in very high quality and large amounts of detail but where the "Dark Entity" is located the quality is very fuzzy. This could be the result of a "long exposure" photo which is just the average of multiple photos taken at a single time. This would explain how his "Friend" and his surroundings are very high quality in the photo but the "Dark Entity" is blurry and looks like it was moving while the photo was taken. So I question the legitimacy of @JohnBurvee45 post since he could either use another person or shadow to make this effect of a "ghost".

I understand your concerns about the legitimacy of the photo. With that being said, my friend and I were the only ones around when taking the photo. I have no need to lie and make a fool of myself. Besides fake ghost pictures are very easy to notice too and that effect you described is well documented when it comes to fake ghost pictures. My intentions were only to spread awareness and get answers and find out the truth. I understand there will be resistance trying to reach this goal but, with the help of this community and other paranormal communities, I will seek the answers that everyone is looking for. Once again, I thank you for your criticism but I am going to have to disagree with your evaluation of the evidence that I have provided. This is in fact a paranormal entity.

Thanks again @Mr. Ghost Stories for the support!

I'm amazed by this photo, and I have no reason to believe that it is not genuine, myself. And I do believe that it is paranormal because there is no physical proof to say otherwise. And based on your story, like I said, amazing stuff.

A guest user
Steph
I want to see if this is really real

Want to comment on this ghost story? or Sign Up

Who's browsing: 1 Guest(s)

Stats

5 Comments
21 Likes
Added 12-07-19

User

Bio
Just a guy trying to find out the truth. [More]...

Contact Us   Email: support@myghoststory.com   Terms   Privacy   © MyGhostStory.com 2017-2021