Warning
This ghost story is rated Mature by its author, and contains material meant for readers 18+

A little girl

A little girl

Hello my name Is Jillian, and I'm 13 years old. I usually have sleep paralysis. I don't like it because it is very scary.
Hello my name Is Jillian, and I'm 13 years old. I usually have sleep paralysis. I don't like it because it is very scary.

So, when I go to sleep, I will often wake up to seeing a little girl on my ceiling, right above of me.  She asked me if I wanted to be friends when I was just five years old. I said no! And her eyes turned black and she kept saying "LIES LIES LIES" over and over.

But now I have to say yes or I get that same face, and my eyes turn black, and I don't like it. I've tried a EVP sessions with my dad but she hates it. I always get scratches when I try to do an EVP recording. I have tried a Jesus cross on my bedroom wall but it makes her mad. So I got a spiritual lady person, I don't know what to call her but she felt the presence with me she said it attached to me.

And she helped me get rid of it. It has now been 2 months since Iv'e seen the little girl and I hope I NEVER see her again...

© Chilly_Jilly - 02-17-19

Tip Jar Support content creators. Any contribution is made directly to this author.

Want to comment on this ghost story? or Sign Up

Who's browsing: 1 Guest(s)

Stats

0 Comments
26 Likes
Added 02-17-19

User

Bio

Contact Us   Email: support@myghoststory.com   Terms   Privacy   © MyGhostStory.com 2017-2021