Warning
This ghost story is rated Mature by its author, and contains material meant for readers 18+

Til' Death Do Us Part

Til' Death Do Us Part

My name is Zelda Kelly and I am a psychic.
When I was a child of just 3 years old, I had my first paranormal/ haunted object experience. My Grandparents bought dolls from a trip they took for my sister and myself that were beautiful and were each in bridal attire. They had little pearls, earrings, veils and pretty eyelashes and satin-like dresses with white high heel shoes.

For me, this was the first time I remember seeing something like this. After all, at 3 years old, your world is filled with soft toys and building blocks. But, not this. This was a doll that had a stand. This was a special gift and this doll meant something!

Night after night, I would lay in my little bed in our little home and look at the opposite wall was shelves that were made and hung by our Dad. These were to display our most valuable important special things for Sis and me. On my side, I had a cup with a cute little bear, a pillow and other treasures that had this designation by our Momma. On my shelve, my beautiful bride doll was displayed on the top with the whole space to herself. She deserved this nomination.

Each night, I would look at her and tell her how beautiful I thought she was. I would swoon over her as she looked so majestic standing there, propped up on her little stand. She stood about 18" high and at the time, that seemed to be really tall. Her presence engulfed the room for me. She was the focal point.  I just now thought about it and I can't remember if she had a name or if I named her. Odd. I named everything back then and remember it all.

Anyway--

One night when the house and its occupants were all asleep and my Sis and I were in our twin beds in our room with the shelves in front of us, I began my nightly regimen of praising my beautiful bride doll.  I was the only one awake. I could hear the stillness (does that make sense to you? It does for me) and aware that my Sis was fast asleep in the bed beside me. Note that the shelves that were hung for us were not in our reach. We couldn't reach anything on the shelves on purpose. They were hung so we could keep our treasures "for good" and not play with them every day.

One night, I was looking at my doll and thinking about how I loved the way she looked and how I thought she was soooo beautiful.  I remember whispering to her. Telling her all these things. Saying, "I love you". Then, the unexplainable happened.

As I was staring at her, she literally turned, looked down and me and winked. You read that correctly. This inanimate object moved. I watched every millisecond of this. I wasn't sleeping or woke out of a deep sleep, I was fully awake and wishing I could climb out of bed without getting in trouble for doing so. I wasn't afraid of the dark or anything. I knew no fear then. But, in 7/10 of a second, that all changed.

I remember laying there, not being able to move or catch my breath. My eyes were wide open and at 3 years old, I was doing my darndest to make sense of this in my own little way.

I knew fear at that moment. Unconventional, uncontrollable fear and as I opened my mouth to yell for Momma, nothing came out. The tears started to roll and I can remember gasping as I keep my eyes keen on her to make sure I didn't see her move again...or worse, towards me!

At last, when I opened my mouth, the most blood-curdling scream emerged and I made sure I mustered up enough energy to keep it going until someone came running and you can imagine, they certainly did.

My Sis bolted straight up in bed, trying to understand what had happened. She was 5 years old and in kindergarten so in my mind, she was all knowing and much more experienced in life than I was. She stared at me in wonder. From her perspective, I couldn't imagine seeing my little sister laying there screaming to the top of her lungs out in our dimly lit room. She looked at me shouting, "What's wrong! What's Wrong!"

Momma and Dad came running and when I saw Momma, I jumped in her arms, still screaming, and wouldn't let go. This went on for what felt like a long time and it was so intense and horrific that my Momma called my Grandparents to come quickly. And, they were there in a flash.

By this time, we all congregated in the living room and I was able to describe what I saw. They all looked at each other and especially, my Momma and Grandma were very interested in the details.

It was then decided by the males (Dad and Grandpa) that the doll had to go. As much as I loved her, I was in total agreement and vowed never to enter the bedroom again until she was dealt with. You guessed it, that doll was immediately taken out of the room.

I remember Dad holding her with my Grandpa by his side going through the living room and out the side door. I remember watching them (twas the wee hours of the morn, by then) and my Momma and Grandma fixed on the event that they hoped would settle this once and for all. They placed the doll in the garbage can on the street at the end of the drive. They made sure that we all saw them do this.

Because I couldn't help but still be frightened, Momma sent Sis and I packing with Grandma and Grandpa--the 2 people in my life that I knew could protect us just as well as Momma and Dad. We kissed and hugged goodbye and Grandma tucked us into their car planning on what to make us for a much needed early breakfast. Sis and I were their guests for a few days (they lived not more than 8 miles from us and we were known to stay for days with them as we had such a great time) and soon, this event was something that was now a thing of the past...or was it?

When we went home, I remember the look on my Momma's face. It wasn't worrying but more of concern. My Dad never believed in paranormal but what he didn't believe in, my Momma, Grandma, and Grandpa made up for it.

As the years went by, I remembered that event...still...like it happened yesterday. I can feel those first moments of fear and the pain that ensued after...still...and how apprehensive I became in a dimly lit room and especially my uneasiness in a room with a doll or dolls...still.

Somewhere along the line, I remember someone in the family told me that Dad checked the garbage can before he went to work later in that morning after. The doll was gone. Of course, they didn't tell me.

Could this be why Momma looked concerned when I came home a few days later? Could a neighbor have watched that mornings saga and took the doll for someone else? I shudder to think of the other things that enter the mind. Admit it, you were thinking it, too.

Years later, I spoke to Momma and Grandma about it. They were still affected and remembered it all very well. My Sis never spoke of it. Probably the best thing for her to be able to forget. I was told that Dad wanted me to see a "Doctor" because he thought "something else was going on". I didn't. My Momma and Grandma knew at that moment what I had been born into.

Early on, I was told I had "gifts" and my Momma and Grandma were all in to help me with it. Dad said we were just a bunch of weird females, LOL. Sis believed but was quiet about it all. But, I knew she read about things and know for certain she had experiences, too. (Much more later, on those events...).

That was the beginning. And, from this, I just knew.

After all, I'm psychic, you know  ;-)

© Psychic Kelly - 08-13-18

Tip Jar Support content creators. Any contribution is made directly to this author.

Satnindog
08-13-18Psychic Kelly Wrote: When I was a child of just 3 years old, I had my first paranormal/ haunted object experience. My Grandparents boughtI hI have dreams that my pillows would destroy them selfs  Can you make that come true ?ave  dolls from a trip they took for my sister and myself that were beautiful and were each in bridal attire. They had little pearls, earrings, veils and pretty eyelashes and satin-like dresses with white high heel shoes.

For me, this was the first time I remember seeing something like this. After all, at 3 years old, your world is filled with soft toys and building blocks. But, not this. This was a doll that had a stand. This was a special gift and this doll meant something!

Night after night, I would lay in my little bed in our little home and look at the opposite wall was shelves that were made and hung by our Dad. These were to display our most valuable important special things for Sis and me. On my side, I had a cup with a cute little bear, a pillow and other treasures that had this designation by our Momma. On my shelve, my beautiful bride doll was displayed on the top with the whole space to herself. She deserved this nomination.

Each night, I would look at her and tell her how beautiful I thought she was. I would swoon over her as she looked so majestic standing there, propped up on her little stand. She stood about 18" high and at the time, that seemed to be really tall. Her presence engulfed the room for me. She was the focal point.  I just now thought about it and I can't remember if she had a name or if I named her. Odd. I named everything back then and remember it all.

Anyway--

One night when the house and its occupants were all asleep and my Sis and I were in our twin beds in our room with the shelves in front of us, I began my nightly regimen of praising my beautiful bride doll.  I was the only one awake. I could hear the stillness (does that make sense to you? It does for me) and aware that my Sis was fast asleep in the bed beside me. Note that the shelves that were hung for us were not in our reach. We couldn't reach anything on the shelves on purpose. They were hung so we could keep our treasures "for good" and not play with them every day.

One night, I was looking at my doll and thinking about how I loved the way she looked and how I thought she was soooo beautiful.  I remember whispering to her. Telling her all these things. Saying, "I love you". Then, the unexplainable happened.

As I was staring at her, she literally turned, looked down and me and winked. You read that correctly. This inanimate object moved. I watched every millisecond of this. I wasn't sleeping or woke out of a deep sleep, I was fully awake and wishing I could climb out of bed without getting in trouble for doing so. I wasn't afraid of the dark or anything. I knew no fear then. But, in 7/10 of a second, that all changed.

I remember laying there, not being able to move or catch my breath. My eyes were wide open and at 3 years old, I was doing my darndest to make sense of this in my own little way.

I knew fear at that moment. Unconventional, uncontrollable fear and as I opened my mouth to yell for Momma, nothing came out. The tears started to roll and I can remember gasping as I keep my eyes keen on her to make sure I didn't see her move again...or worse, towards me!

At last, when I opened my mouth, the most blood-curdling scream emerged and I made sure I mustered up enough energy to keep it going until someone came running and you can imagine, they certainly did.

My Sis bolted straight up in bed, trying to understand what had happened. She was 5 years old and in kindergarten so in my mind, she was all knowing and much more experienced in life than I was. She stared at me in wonder. From her perspective, I couldn't imagine seeing my little sister laying there screaming to the top of her lungs out in our dimly lit room. She looked at me shouting, "What's wrong! What's Wrong!"

Momma and Dad came running and when I saw Momma, I jumped in her arms, still screaming, and wouldn't let go. This went on for what felt like a long time and it was so intense and horrific that my Momma called my Grandparents to come quickly. And, they were there in a flash.

By this time, we all congregated in the living room and I was able to describe what I saw. They all looked at each other and especially, my Momma and Grandma were very interested in the details.

It was then decided by the males (Dad and Grandpa) that the doll had to go. As much as I loved her, I was in total agreement and vowed never to enter the bedroom again until she was dealt with. You guessed it, that doll was immediately taken out of the room.

I remember Dad holding her with my Grandpa by his side going through the living room and out the side door. I remember watching them (twas the wee hours of the morn, by then) and my Momma and Grandma fixed on the event that they hoped would settle this once and for all. They placed the doll in the garbage can on the street at the end of the drive. They made sure that we all saw them do this.

Because I couldn't help but still be frightened, Momma sent Sis and I packing with Grandma and Grandpa--the 2 people in my life that I knew could protect us just as well as Momma and Dad. We kissed and hugged goodbye and Grandma tucked us into their car planning on what to make us for a much needed early breakfast. Sis and I were their guests for a few days (they lived not more than 8 miles from us and we were known to stay for days with them as we had such a great time) and soon, this event was something that was now a thing of the past...or was it?

When we went home, I remember the look on my Momma's face. It wasn't worrying but more of concern. My Dad never believed in paranormal but what he didn't believe in, my Momma, Grandma, and Grandpa made up for it.

As the years went by, I remembered that event...still...like it happened yesterday. I can feel those first moments of fear and the pain that ensued after...still...and how apprehensive I became in a dimly lit room and especially my uneasiness in a room with a doll or dolls...still.

Somewhere along the line, I remember someone in the family told me that Dad checked the garbage can before he went to work later in that morning after. The doll was gone. Of course, they didn't tell me.

Could this be why Momma looked concerned when I came home a few days later? Could a neighbor have watched that mornings saga and took the doll for someone else? I shudder to think of the other things that enter the mind. Admit it, you were thinking it, too.

Years later, I spoke to Momma and Grandma about it. They were still affected and remembered it all very well. My Sis never spoke of it. Probably the best thing for her to be able to forget. I was told that Dad wanted me to see a "Doctor" because he thought "something else was going on". I didn't. My Momma and Grandma knew at that moment what I had been born into.

Early on, I was told I had "gifts" and my Momma and Grandma were all in to help me with it. Dad said we were just a bunch of weird females, LOL. Sis believed but was quiet about it all. But, I knew she read about things and know for certain she had experiences, too. (Much more later, on those events...).

That was the beginning. And, from this, I just knew.

After all, I'm psychic, you know  ;-)

Want to comment on this ghost story? or Sign Up

Who's browsing: 1 Guest(s)

Stats

1 Comment
22 Likes
Added 08-13-18

User

Bio
When I was a child of just 3 years old, I had my first paranormal/ haunted object experience [More]...

Contact Us   Email: support@myghoststory.com   Terms   Privacy   © MyGhostStory.com 2017-2021