Warning
This ghost story is rated Mature by its author, and contains material meant for readers 18+

Little Girl Ghost

Little Girl Ghost

Okay, where to begin & with which story.
I suppose the 1 experience that saved my child's life is a good story. My oldest son was around 4 years old at the time. The place we lived in was rumored to be haunted & it most definitely was with many spirits. 

So one night in the winter time my son had a cold. I had a built half door to his room because he tried getting out of the house a few times. So he was sleeping, his half door was shut and locked & all was fine, or so I thought.

I was in my bed watching tv. I decided to turn the tv off and had to look for the remote. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw my son standing at my bedroom door, looking at me. I looked up and saw him walking towards the kitchen. I jumped out of bed, wondering how he got out of his room and what was he doing?

I looked everywhere downstairs and he was nowhere to be found. So I went up to his room to make sure I wasn't just seeing things. His half door was still shut and locked and he was in bed. He was also gasping for air and turning blue. I scooped him out of bed, he was burning up & I brought him to my room and called 911.

Needless to say, he was rushed by ambulance with a fever of 107. He was having seizures from the fever and wasn't breathing. He had a severe case of pneumonia and croup on top of it. We spent 2 days in the hospital. And I thought back to the events of that night.

Had I seen him? No, I saw the little girl ghost who lived in my apartment. Had she not gotten my attention that night, I fear to think of the outcome. She saved his life! I got a little background on my ghost, but never a name. So I named her Sarah, and spoke to her often and thanked her for saving my son. She loved us so much and we loved her too. So much so that she even moved to my next place with us.  

I  really miss her, but pray she's finally at peace and has crossed over. The story I got about her was that she lived in my apartment in the early 1900's. She passed away in the house from pneumonia at the age of 4 or 5. It was rumored she was buried in the corner of the backyard because it was allowed then. I never found any marker or grave. And I never researched it. But I'll always be grateful to my sweet little girl spirit.

© Jmdmom23 - 02-12-18

Tip Jar Support content creators. Any contribution is made directly to this author.

Mr. Ghost Stories
This is a really good story. It is one of those classics that touch the heart and really open up the mind to what is life and what exists in the afterlife. It also really makes one wonder how and why things happen. It is amazing that the little girl ghost saved your son. Wow. Thank you so much for sharing this gem of a ghost story!

RJCoxParanormal
Beautiful story, we have had a similar experience, however, not as lovely as yours, glad she finally found peace to move on, and definately glad your son was ok.

Want to comment on this ghost story? or Sign Up

Who's browsing: 1 Guest(s)

Stats

2 Comments
23 Likes
Added 02-12-18

User

Bio

Contact Us   Email: support@myghoststory.com   Terms   Privacy   © MyGhostStory.com 2017-2021