Story View List View New Post
325    0     Send post to a friend    View a Printable Version   Subscribe to this story
The Old Woman
by Ashley99738899 © October 30th, 2017

New Mexico
So this happened to me, well in my culture if a cricket goes in your house at night that means a ghost wants to talk to you. I didn't know about it until this happened to me, so one night I was watching TV. My favorite movie was on and all of a sudden I saw a black cricket on the floor. I was thinking should I kill it then I just said to myself let the little guy live. Then the cricket goes in my room right there I started hearing footsteps like someone was walking around in my room. I was scared and plus I wanted to know who was it so I grabbed a spray bottle and I went in the room and I saw an old woman in my mirror.

She looked at me and just smiled at me. I screamed so loud I was thinking about throwing up. I went out and I went in the car drove to my friend's house. I told her what happened, she said was there a cricket in your house at all? I said yes, she said crickets are ghosts in our culture. So I went to sleep at her house then I dreamt I was in my room and I saw the old woman, she said who are you, after that she said that you are a beautiful young woman I wish I looked like you, then I woke up and I got a blessing I went home and went to my room. I looked in the mirror and I said thank you, you are beautiful too. I hope you guys liked my story, have sweet dreams bye.
October 30th, 2017

Would you like to comment on this haunted post?
LoginRegister

Hello! You are currently browsing the site as a guest.
Learn more.

Password:

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

By signing up, you agree to the
Terms of Service and Privacy Policy