MyGhostStory.com (https://myghoststory.com)

The Spirit In The Bath Tub - © Courtney666 - 11-16-17

As long as I can remember spirits have been following me and affecting my life. It all started when I was five years old. I remember me and my mom sharing an old house together before she met my dad and my room was on the opposite side of the house and I had my own bathroom. From where my bed was I could see the open door to my bathroom where I could see my bathtub. As a child, I was pigeon-toed and had to wear these shoes at night that would straighten out my feet which made it pretty impossible to walk because there was a bar between the two shoes I had to wear and I just simply could not walk with these on. At the time I was just a young child who had no knowledge of the paranormal or my gifts and these things really scared me because back then I could not understand what was happening to me.

Every night I would go to bed and look over to the entrance of my bathroom door and see a silhouette of like a black shadow of a lady laying in my bathtub crying and weeping. Needless to say at that age it scared me to death. I would literally crawl out of bed and drag myself to my mom's room down the hall because I could not walk due to the shoes I had to wear to straighten my feet out. It was absolutely horrifying. This would happen almost every single night and I had to constantly deal with it. I eventually told my mom and she just thought that I was imagining everything I was seeing. I would cover my face with the blanket and try to fall asleep just to pretend it wasn't happening and eventually it stopped and also around that time my mom met my dad and they got married and moved out of that house.

So here we were. Me and my Mom and my new Step Father. We moved into an older house that he had lived for a very long time. I was about twelve years old when strange things started happening to me again. I was playing with some kids that lived on my street and they said that there was a weird abandoned house that was creepy that we should all go check out. So we rode our bikes to this very strange old Victorian house where I had a very strong draw to. We went inside and everything was old and abandoned and very dusty from the many years it had not seen life. We made our way to the backyard where we found an old smaller house that had old Mason jars filled with really old preserves. It was there that I found this really old black velvet Victorian dress that was made for a young girl about my age. I felt really drawn to it. Like it was meant for me. So I decided to take the dress home with me and I even tried it on and it fit perfectly. I felt like there was something attached to this dress and I felt like whatever it was wanted me to have this dress so I kept it for a short time. But then weird things started happening to me. At night I would wake up laying on my side with the sensation that someone was laying next to me. I would feel heat. Then a body. Then I would hear Breathing right next to my body! and as it got more intense I would eventually realize there was someone laying right next to me and at that point, I would scream and my parents would come running into my room only to see the bump of someone laying there in my blanket slowly going down like it was never there.

I tried and tried to convince my parents that I wasn't crazy and that what I was experiencing was real. They did not believe me and my mom eventually took me to a shrink because she thought something was wrong with me. They put me on medication and made me talk to someone every week because they simply did not understand what was wrong with me. I felt crazy. I felt confused not having any idea what could possibly be wrong with me. But no one would believe me and even my family was scared to be around me because they thought that what I was experiencing was "demonic" due to there Christian beliefs. You have no idea how isolated and alone I felt especially not knowing what these things could possibly be.

So years went by and I was drawn to the Paranormal and started researching it and my abilities. I got drawn to the new age movement. I got drawn to spiritualism and tarot and started learning about psychic medium abilities as well and then it all started making a lot of sense to me and I didn't feel so crazy anymore. I talked to my mom about these things when I got older and funny enough she told me she couldn't believe what I was experiencing when I was five because apparently, the lady who I used to see weeping in the bathtub was a lady who had actually committed suicide in that very same bathtub! she found this out later when I was older but It just confirmed to me that what I was seeing all that time was real and never fake. It really kind of blew my mind! Also, my mom told me that the old Victorian house I went to and found that dress I felt so Drawn to was apparently from a girl who was burned alive in a fire in her house in the early 1900s. I literally realized that this girl was the one who drew herself to me because I was drawn to her energy and wanted to help her. Apparently, the girl's name was Isabella. She died at age 12 years old. So needless to say as an adult this blew my mind and since these things have happened to me I have worked hard to develop my abilities as a psychic medium because I feel that I am a light to spirits to show them the way so that they may cross over. I have had many more Paranormal experiences as an adult and I truly believe that there is such thing as life after Death but that is another story.